Our Safety Promise
Our Safety Commitment
In these times of uncertainty, as the impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve, Spa Space is committed to adhering to the protocols advised by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health organization) and following real-time updates to stay abreast of the ever-changing situation. We will take all measures that are approved and recommended by these organizations. The well-being of our associates and guests is our top priority, and we would like to assure you that health and safety have our full attention. All of our staff are fully aware of the current requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of health and safety procedures to ensure the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained, throughout every aspect of our spas. We are thoroughly cleaning the retail and spa areas including bathrooms, treatment rooms, and all communal areas. Our staff is thoroughly washing hands and adhering to the CDC guidelines.
We ask that all our guests please be aware if you have mild cold/flu-like symptoms, health officials encourage you to stay home while sick and avoid close contact to help protect others. For the safety of everyone, our spa professionals are permitted to decline service to any customer exhibiting contagious symptoms and will reschedule your appointment. We have also instructed our associates that if they exhibit any cold/flu-like symptoms, they should stay home. Should you need to cancel for any health-related reason, our spas will waive the 24-hour cancellation fee at this time. Should we need to alter our operating hours and/or reduce staffing for any reason, we will send out an email and keep everyone informed. We will continue to monitor and follow all government and official guidance from authorities for the health and wellness of our staff and communities.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
These are some things that we have added to our routine:
- Masks: We require our guests to wear masks as well
- EPA-Approved Disinfectants: EPA-Approved Disinfectants and Hand Sanitizer: We will continue our above industry standard sanitation practices. This includes laundering of all guest linens between services, sanitation of the spa and treatment rooms between guests, and medical-grade hand sanitizer available throughout the Spa.
- PPE: All team members will wear PPE for their and your protection. This includes face masks, face shields, and gloves, when appropriate.
- Hand Washing: Team members will follow CDC guidelines by hand washing and sanitizing before and after all services.
- Renovations: We’ve made necessary renovations to provide a cleaner and safer spa environment; non-porous surfaces and hard floors in all of our treatment rooms, to name a few. Our air ducts have been cleaned and are treated with state-of-the-art UV Air Sanitizers and all of the treatment rooms have HEPA purifiers.
- Service Fee: A 20% service fee will be added to all treatments and is distributed to your wellness provider and support staff.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We will all get through this together and stronger than ever.